Laguardia: Winery TourGet lost in some of the most famous wine country in Spain!
Taste the unique wines from the infamous ‘Rioja’ region. Learn about the wine-making process and how it has changed over the years. See breathtaking views of vineyards that climb over hills and mountaintops. Delight in the the delicious home-cooking of the region. Basque in the culture of a walled city that was built over 900 years ago. Enjoy all of this in just one afternoon with this elegant and relaxing tour of some of the most beautiful Spanish wine country!
Tours: Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday (or by appointment for groups larger than 6).
11:00am – 6:00pm
Breakdown of the tour:
1) Tour of an exquisite winery along the countryside of Laguardia
2) Wine tasting of 3 of the wineries most popular wines
3) 5 course, typical ‘Riojan’ lunch accompanied by fantastic paired wines with each serving
4) A tour of the walled city on the hill, Laguardia, a city made from, by, and of wine.
5) While in Laguardia, we will also take a tour of an old, underground wine cellar (to see the way they used to make it!)
Meeting Point: You’ll be picked up in your hotel lobby.
Price: $135 per person. Price includes wine tastings, 5 course meal with paired wines, tours of two distinct wineries, and a historical tour of the majestic city of Laguardia.
**When sending your reservation, please include…
1) Your full name.
2) The dates that most interest you.
3) What tour you are interested in.
4) How many in your party.
5) If you already know at what hotel you will be staying, please include it. If not, that can be arranged at a later date.
6) If you will be bringing children, and how many (the price will be different for children).